Friday, November 8, 2013

Blessings of 2013

I want to share with you some of my greatest blessings this year:
1.     I am married to my best friend.
2.     I have amazing kids that span a couple decades at least :). not everyone can say that.
3.     I have been blessed with some pretty amazing friends.
4.     Heavenly Father reminds me when I least expect it, that He loves me.
5.     Despite my flaws and weaknesses I have a husband, and Father who love me and support me when I           fall.
6.     Our Second son married his best friend. She is a great addition to the clan.
7.     I have been able to find peace in some areas of my life where I though I would never find it.
8.     We have been blessed to have some wonderful missionaries in our ward this year. Elders and Sisters. 
9.     Heavenly Father has placed some very wise individuals in my life.
10.   I am blessed to teach some pretty amazing kids at church. They cease to amaze me with the testimonies         they have. 
11.   Heavenly Father has helped me see that my perception is very limited. While this has been humbling I             am learning so many great lessons. One is that I am not his only favorite child.*grin*.
12.   The Gospel. I can't even begin to share how this has been a blessing. I will say that it saves me                       regularly.
13.   Trials. In the beginning of the year I was not happy with this, but I have grown some and learned more. 
14.   I am enjoying having our oldest son and his wife living close by. It is fun having them come by here and         then and adding to the chaos here*grin*. I am going to miss them next year when his internship is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment