Going back several more years I remember trying to be as early as was permissible to mutual. If I was early enough I would here one of the young men and a leader "tinking" around on the piano. They would compose their own music, and through watching them you could tell that they not only enjoyed what they were doing but loved it too!
Growing up I always wanted to learn to play the piano. Since it wasn't something I could do for one reason or another I have always enjoyed benefiting from the talents of others. Truly piano music lifts my soul. It brings peace when I am troubled.
I love Jon Schmidt!! I saw him in concert at Ricks, and it was truely awesome. I can't play the piano either, but I sure wish I did. I hope one day my kids will play and enjoy it as much as the Schleg girls do.
ReplyDelete