Gosh how time flies!!! This summer is running faster than me! I feel like Nothing is getting done, yet every day is filled to the brim! The children have been enjoying the great out doors, and my house shows nothing of the sort. Funny how that works. They have been playing well together though so there aren't any complaints from my position.
We did lanterns for the first time the other night, and the kids loved them. Who would have thought that a lantern could be so much fun! I think it would be fun to talk the whole neighborhood into doing it next year and see if we could light up the sky like in "Tangled" It would be absolutely amazing!
I have avoided writing as of late because I have been feeling a bit pessimistic. I am trying to deal with my feelings an emotions at this time. Eeyore and I could be BFF's these days. I guess this is part of life's great adventure. I am working on coming out on top though, so you might be hearing more of me later.
No comments:
Post a Comment