Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Idepencance Day!

We had a crazy 4th of July weekend! It was great though!

We went out to Utah to enjoy it with family and friends! Great memories were created! My parents neighbor caught his garage on fire, and someone caught the side of a mountain on fire. So we kept ourselves entertained with sparklers. When I figure how to down load the pictures, I will post some of our fun.

A great friend of mine gave me a makeover hair cut. My head lost about 11-12 inches of hair, it feels great! Now I just need to find where I can donate to locks of love. I enjoyed our catch up time!

The trip home was a bit crazy. My little guy hates being in the car for any great length of time, so going and returning were a bit overwhelming at times. However, we survived, the little guy survived so tali-o! Life continues forward!

Being home is the best part! It is great having my own bed and my children having their own as well. I hope everyone else had a great fun filled week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment